Tuesday, April 4, 2017 from 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Join the Merchants of Oak Ridge, Tuesday for networking, light refreshment, and a 15-20 minute discussion of how you can take your fiscal organization skills to the next level. It’s a NEW MOR Program – Business on Tap @ The Oak Ridge Room 6pm Tuesday, April 4th
Come join us for a low key but information rich evening with your fellow Northwest Area business owners. Members & Guests ages 21+ are welcome.
RSVP includes two alcoholic (wine or beer) drink tickets @ No Cost - Merchants is Reimbursed by the Presenter
Refreshments & non-alcoholic drinks are brought to you, courtesy of the Merchants of Oak Ridge.
The presenter will be: Phillip Hanks Black Oak Wealth Management - Investment Management and Financial Planning
- Bullet Proofing Your Financial Plan
- Business on Tap, April 4th @ 6pm in The Oak Ridge Room
- In the 15-20 minutes we take a time out from networking, I'll lightly touch base on the following:
- If you could choose your own speed limit, would you? I'll show you how you can find out for free - if your investment vehicle can handle the curves at a high speeds and if you have the right car for the ride.
- A technological and traditional approach to a "Black Envelope", that will be useful to you now, as well as in the event a spouse or trustee needs to handle your estate... Otherwise affectionately referred to as a "What if I kick the bucket?" envelope.
- Technology tends to make this more difficult (always changing passwords, etc), but I'll show you how technology can make this old school proven method easier. Does your Plan work? If your plan doesn't automatically sync your assets and liabilities, as well as mirror your portfolio recommendations, it's JUNK. I'll show you how we take your speed-limit and preliminary roadmap analysis of needs, then put that into a detailed comprehensive plan that factors all investments, including your home, rental properties, pension, social security, etc.
- Individual Investment needs... IRA's, 401k rollovers, joint brokerage accounts... Holding stocks, exchange traded funds, mutual funds, etc. I do not use any commission based funds.
- Own or manage a business? I can manage and provide SIMPLE IRAs & 401k's for businesses.
- Fiduciary - A Registered Investment Advisor has to follow best interests, whereas a broker only has to satisfy "suitability requirements"...
- As the owner of Black Oak Wealth Management, a Registered Investment Advisor, it's easy for people to be concerned about working with a small operation. However, accounts/stocks/bonds/ETF's/funds are custoded by TD Ameritrade Institutional's VEO platform, one of the nation's largest trading platforms holding many billions of dollars, with accounts covered by SIPC. I leverage this highly integrated platform to plug and play some of the best analytical, planning, CRM, compliance monitoring technology available... An experience that is hard to get with a big firm restricted to using their own proprietary software.
President - Merchants of Oak Ridge
BlackOakWM.com | 336-803-2825
8004 Linville Rd. Suite D-3 Oak Ridge, NC 27310
CRD # 6515594 Investment Advisor Public Disclosure SEC.gov